Cullen's friend count is up to 2, you read that right, in two days of school he has "2 best friends". If he keeps this up by Christmas he will have 75 1/2 friends. To think that just two days ago I was thinking to myself, "Don't make me go to that school and find a friend for him." I'm thinking of adding a "Friends Counter" on the sidebar of my blog so I can track how many new school friends Cullen has.
Did I mention that it's only 75 and a half school days until Christmas? Start your shopping people!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Go Cullen! I like the idea of a friends sidebar. Sort of like Facebook friends for kindergarteners. How is school going for YOU?
Hey...I keep forgetting to ask...do you pronounce Geremu as in "g like giraffe" or "g like go"? :) And is the emphasis on the 2nd syllable? If I think Zoe's teachers are having trouble with the name Zoe, think if we would have kept her ET name as her first name...Tamenech (emphasis on the 2nd syllable)...then they really would have had fun!
Precious...I personally love how my kids don't just have "friends" it's only "best friends". These "best friends" of theirs seems to come and go. (I.e., he didn't want to be my best friend anymore, etc). Oh the life of a schooler!
Thanks for checking our my blog..... We read your blog since you are friends with Belachew.... We have been following your stories for quite awhile now.
75 best friends..... to be a kid again.....
Go Cullen, Go Cullen, Go Go Go CULLEN! Next up, Student Council President! Set the bar up high!
Those Kids would be CRAZY to not want to be buddies with Cullen!!! We need to get together sometime and let Micah run wild with the boys!
go cullen!!!
Post a Comment