Sunday, September 13, 2009

Camping

This weekend we headed out camping for the annual fall family camping weekend. I wasn't really feeling 100% but the company was excellent, food good and weather beautiful. I'm going to keep this short because I still have some school work to get done before school tomorrow. So here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Granny Bird reading to the boys.

Cullen building with the campfire wood.

Geremu playing at the park.

Geremu playing on Bailey. This happened a few times each day.

Our bathroom stop on the way home.

3 comments:

Life's A Journey... said...

Sounded like a fun weekend! Hope you feel better!

meg said...

looks like you guys had fun! hope you're feeling better...
...wish we lived close by. i think we'd be friends. :)

Bailey said...

Hope those meds are kicking in :) Was so good to see you guys! The kids were a blast!!!!