Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dirty Shirt and Final Party

So today was school picture day at Cullen's school. Here is a picture of Cullen's shirt that he wore for the picture, this was the condition it was in when he got home from school @ 11am.
I'm crossing my fingers that his picture was taken before the shirt got dirty.

Tonight we had another birthday party for Geremu. We celebrated with our friends Beth, Patrick, Erica and Curt. Curt had a birthday yesterday and Erica's is next week so we just combined the three for the bash. Here is a picture of the dinner portion of the party.

Did you notice that Geremu was missing from the picture? He had a heck of a time behaving at the table and ended up being removed 3 times. I'm actually down playing his behavior. I put him in bed shortly after 7 and he fell right asleep, so I'm going to blame it on him being tired and I'll leave it at that.

Cullen was diggin' hangin' out with Beth. He just loves" spending time" with her.

Here's a picture of Patrick and Gere.

The boy's both got new Packer fleeces from Patrick and Beth. They are so cute on them, I'm looking forward to fall so they can start wearing them. Here they are sporting the new gear.

The ice cream cake was delightful and cute as a button and featured Clifford, Geremu's favorite dog.
Tomorrow, September 11th, is the Ethiopian New Year, better known as Meskerem in Ethiopia. We are headed out of town for the weekend but will do a little something special to celebrate the day. Melkam Addis Amet= Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

LOVE LOVE the fleeces! Have fun this weekend!