Monday, September 28, 2009

Downsizing?

Cullen has wanted bunk beds since the first time he ever saw them. We finally took the plunge and purchased some from my good friend Michelle. She dropped them off this weekend while we were away. When we opened up the garage on Sunday Cullen yelled, "I can't buweave we got bunk beds!" We didn't tell the boys about them before because we were not sure when we would get them. Needless to say they are both delighted as you can see from the picture.
Now that the boys are getting bigger I thought they would want a little more room and have beds of their own. Turns out they both want to share the top bed. So we have downsized from sharing a full bed to sharing a twin bed:)

3 comments:

meg said...

haha...
pshew...for a second i thought the spooning photo-ops were over. :(

cathy said...

seriously? they share a bed? how adorable is that!!!! we had bunk beds for Z and Carver for a long time and I loved how much more floor space they had.

Unknown said...

I bet Geremu loves to climb all over that bed!!!