Wednesday, September 23, 2009
The Family Plan
I don't blog about our adoption plan much because I understand when it comes to increasing family size, regardless of what road is traveled down, there are no promises. It's been a bumpy and detoured filled road for us, and I am no longer certain of anything. We are a bit cautious as far as giving out information, only because we have been let down and crushed in the past. We have not given up and are working with CHSFS again (this was the adoption agency that matched us with Geremu) and we feel comfortable and confident with our decision. Only time will tell what the future holds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm very much looking forward to following along on your journey. No matter which way it takes you, and as much or as little as you care to share.
Tony
oooh, i hope, hope, hope the future holds some pink!! :)
: )
Wishing you happy things!
I have wondered but completely understand your hesitancy. Excitedly waiting as you feel led to share! Praying for you all as your child/ren become ready for you and you become ready for them...some pink would definitley be fun! :) But oh, those boys...
You have and will remain in our prayers. Can not wait to see what the future holds for you. We really need to get together so Micah can come and play with your little guys!
Post a Comment