Monday, September 7, 2009
Birthday Bash #2
We had planned to leave my parents house shortly after dinner yesterday. Those plans changed a bit when 3 cute little boys showed up for dinner! My sister Katie and her family came to my parents on the way home from the in-laws. Andy is a getting so big, he is even walking now.
After dinner I went upstairs to watch a "show" that Johnny and Cullen put on for me, it was just about the cutest show I've ever seen that only a mother could enjoy. Here are a few pictures I snapped during the singing portion.
As you can see they were working it. I'm pretty sure that Johnny was making up the song he performed because it included his brothers names. When he handed the microphone over to Cullen he preformed his usual "So What" by Pink.
Cullen and Johnny LOVE spending time with each other and they are two peas in a pod. We ended up leaving much later than I had anticipated leaving. When it was time to go Johnny said to Cullen, "Hey, the zoo keepers need to hug." Cullen walked right up to him and hug him. Perhaps Cullen won't "be a toad" when he gets older after all!
Today we woke up and our water was turned off, thankfully it didn't last as long as the notice on our door said it would. We had another birthday bash for Geremu with his friends. Nick went a little crazy buying cupcakes and a cake when only 4 people were invited; Katie, Billy, Carson and Sophia. I just love doing little things for Geremu because he gets so excited. He walked downstairs this morning and Cullen was helping me decorate the kitchen with streamers. Geremu gave us a "Oh, THANKS!"
His guests came into the house with a bunch of balloons (that is the only thing Geremu wanted for his birthday). Geremu looked at Carson and said, "It's my birthday too." I had to explain to Geremu that Carson came to help him celebrate his birthday and the balloons were for him. Here are pictures of our cute party guests...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who's singing on the bed with their shoes on????
Post a Comment