So today was the anticipated first day of school.
Nick picked Cullen up and he was excited to go.
(More excited then the picture actually shows.)

I asked Nick about the introduction and he said Cullen got his introduction in and was cut short because the teacher was being pulled in all different directions. I didn't get a ton of details from Cullen about his first day. The first thing he told me was that "Ms. ---- is actually a girl!" He seemed in awe of this, I didn't realize he thought she was a guy. He also told me his teacher is berry (very) cute and that the girls in his class were cuter than the boys. That Cullen sure is an observant one! He also mentioned that he did a few puzzles.

Nick said that the day didn't last very long. The paperwork we
received said it went from 9-10:45 but Nick was out of there by 9:45 so he only ended up missing one class.
Tomorrow we will tackle another step in the starting school process, Cullen will take the bus. It picks-up and drop-off at our driveway. I'm actually more nervous about tomorrow for him than I was for today.
2 comments:
Cullen looked berry cute on his first day!!
Yeah, Cullen is a BIG BOY! I'm more nervous about the bus and the transfer at the high school too! Good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment