Friday, February 8, 2013

Slip N' Slide

I was going through pictures from this past summer yesterday looking for a picture of my wedding dancer when I found a few photos that make me smile...  So I'm going to share.
This past summer we attended the Mehaber (Ethiopian gathering) again in Minnesota.  While we were there it was pretty hot.  My sister has a big hill on the side of her house and she set up a slip n' slide.  The kids had a lot of fun as did the adults but the slip n' slide wasn't quite long enough- we ended up riding the wet grass down about half of the hill.  So on our next trip to Minnesota the kids talked me into bringing our slip n' slide.  We put 3 slip n' slides together (one was a neighbors) and the result was fun for the whole family!
And my favorite picture, where it appears Nick takes out the kids...
I actually think the kids were on Nick's back and they all fell off.

No comments: