Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pinterest This!

In January my sister sent me some ideas for Valentines from Pinterest.  This is my sister who is a solid mix between Martha Stewart and Betty Crocker.  In her spare time she sews cute, crafty things as seen here.  Seriously a-dorable, right?  Anyways, one of the things she sent me caught my eye...
I stole the idea and made it my own...
I know, I know, I know, I may have totally outdone myself this year.  
I really needed to redeem myself, the week before Valentine's Day was the 101st day of school and my kids were suppose to dress like dalmatians...
White Shirts + Black Duct Tape = Dalmatians

1 comment:

Megan said...

Did Martha take her kid to the dollar store to pick out Valentine's for preschool? Cause then you are spot on. :)

I like how you put the names in the fish, very cute!