Geremu came home from school last week with a huge lump on his head that was black and blue and skinned up. He slipped and fell at recess resulting in the injury. Geremu's head swells up anytime he bumps it so the bump didn't bother me as much as the bruising- I could tell he hit it hard based on the color. I didn't think to take a picture when he first fell so what you see below is the injury on the mend.
Tonight Cullen took a fall and hit his face pretty hard. His mouth and nose were both bleeding. Tomorrow I'll be taking him in to the doctor to get his nose checked, it is really swollen on his left side. I'm guessing by morning his eyes, nose, and forehead will be black and blue.
For those of you wondering Cullen's forced "Family Fun Night" was a huge success. We played games as a family. I think we would all agree that Headbandz was the favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment