Geremu is my child that is constantly on the go... He is always looking for action and likes to stay busy. Before the holidays he brought home a sign-up form for wrestling and begged to join. He's already in basketball and swimming so I was a little hesitant. Needless to say I've got a wrestler...
And he is loving it...
Before the meet I held up his uniform for him to get in and he looked at me and said, "NO WAY, I'm not wearing that baby outfit!" I busted up laughing. I explained that everyone would be wearing them on his team. He looked at me skeptically then as he started to get in said, "This is soooo embarrassing!"
Geremu smiled the entire time despite the embarrassing uniform.
The highlight of his night came around 9pm during a forfeit match. The guy he was suppose to wrestle didn't show up. So the ref said to Geremu, "I can just hold your hand up or you can wrestle me?" I'm not sure it was really a question (the ref was just joking around) but Geremu looked right at him and said, "I'll wrestle you." Needless to say...
When Geremu pinned the ref he even hit the mat with his hand to signal the end of the match since there was no ref around. It was a real crowd pleasing performance.





1 comment:
OMG...Geremu in a singlet is too much!!! hahahahaha He must have been really mad when he saw the kid he was wrestling was wearing gym shorts.
Post a Comment