Yesterday the weather was beautiful, I think we may have even hit the low 40's. The kids and I headed out to check out the ice fishing action. We met-up with one of my new friends and enjoyed playing on the ice and snow, playing with the live bait (which resulted in soaking wet mittens) and waiting for the fish to bite...
There were a lot of tip-ups set-up and whenever a flag went up all the kids went running.
Northerns seemed to be the only fish that were biting.
The kids had a lot of fun exploring the island.
And spending time together...
In other news, I made my first pot of chicken dumpling soup.
I don't think I nail it and I'm not really sure where I went wrong.
It ended up being one giant dumpling in very little soup.

2 comments:
I thought the bucket was used out on the ice when of the kids had to go number 2:)
*one
Post a Comment