Monday, March 16, 2009

A Walk in the Woods

The weather this weekend was beautiful so we took advantage of it by going to a local Environmental Center and taking a walk through the woods. We meet our friends Michelle and her daughter B there as well. The boys ended up wet and dirty but they had a great time. Here are a few pictures from our day.

Here is also a short video of my future Cowboy, this is one of his favorite things to do, he laughs the entire time.


3 comments:

Life's A Journey... said...

Video is SO cute! Picture of the kids near the RUSHING water made me nervous from MN! You are SO not like me! My kids would have LOVED to go near it...but I wouldn't let them! Fun times!

AnnMarie & Nick said...

The rushing water was only about 8-12" deep (I know still dangerous regardless of the depth) and we did hold their hand whenever it was slippery. Geremu thought it was really funny to slip on purpose.

Unknown said...

Ha! That video is great! It is one I will come back to if I have had a bad day!! He has a great laugh!