So lately everything with Cullen is about time. Regardless of the fact that Cullen can't tell time he likes to asks things in terms of time. For example, "What time will these burps (aka hic-ups) go away?"
Geremu on the other hand loves to answer every question with, "tomorrow". "Geremu come here and let me change your diaper." To which he responds with, "tomorrow".
Cullen LOVES to kiss Geremu. After a while this annoys Geremu, so Geremu tells Cullen, "enough". Cullen responds with, "Geremu what time can I kiss you?" To which Geremu says, "tomorrow". That usually isn't enough to stop Cullen from sneaking a kiss while Geremu yells, "enough". This has resulted in more then one minor fight. Ah, brotherly love...
About 2 weeks ago after my boys had pneumonia I ended up with a nasty cough. I tried to tough it out. But after I had pulled a few stomach muscles and a back muscle from coughing I broke down and went in, only to find out I had bronchitis. This past week I have finally felt like a million bucks and got back into working out hard again. Then Thursday night the left side of my back started to hurt. So like any normal person I tried stretching it and it didn't seem to do much. Friday it got worse and I had a rough night, I couldn't get comfy regardless of what I tried. I realized that I could move my back and it didn''t hurt but taking a deep breath or laughing sends sharp stabbing pains through my back and chest. So I call the doctor this morning, I'm in my 20's and I'm in good shape but I'm quite certain I'm having a heart attack. To make a long story short it's not a heart attack, just pleurisy. But I'm still quite certain this is what a heart attack would feel like if I were to have one.
So I didn't go and meet Meredith this weekend. Nick ended up chillin' with the boys at home. Which is probably a good thing, we do have stuff to do before we leave for spring break next Friday.
1 comment:
Geremu is sure to get the crowd up on their feet!! Didn't you want to be a mascot at one time? Can you say BUCKY BADGER in the making!?!
Post a Comment