Stay tuned in, tomorrow I'm going to introduce you to my sisters and tell you a little about each one of them. Tonight I don't have time to write, who knew the Bachelor Final was going to be 3 hours?
Monday, March 2, 2009
Sisters
What I may not have mentioned in my last post was that my parents wanted lots of kids. Six boys to be exact. What they got instead was 4 girls, surprise! My sisters are the best thing my parents have ever given me. 
Stay tuned in, tomorrow I'm going to introduce you to my sisters and tell you a little about each one of them. Tonight I don't have time to write, who knew the Bachelor Final was going to be 3 hours?
Stay tuned in, tomorrow I'm going to introduce you to my sisters and tell you a little about each one of them. Tonight I don't have time to write, who knew the Bachelor Final was going to be 3 hours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
One of these things is not like the others....LOL. GIANT HEAD!!
I'm DYING at the Bachelor! Tomorrow night is After the final rose part II! Can't wait to see what GREAT stuff you have to say about all of us! He he!
Oh, and by the way, Stinky- At least the two giant heads are on the ends!
Looking forward to what you say about your sisters, but are you willing to tackle your cousins in a blog?? We are where it is at baby!!
I say YES bring on your cousins!
Start with the single boys!
Let me hear you chant it with me- JG, JG, JG, JG, JG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment