Lately we've noticed a HUGE difference in Geremu. He has recently started playing on his own. In the past he always needed someone to play with.
So yesterday while we were moving beds and vacuuming under them it had been about 25 minutes since we had seen Geremu last. I went downstairs to check him and he was no where to be found. I noticed that the first floor bedroom door was closed, this is really unusual. So I went over to the door and opened it. I noticed that Geremu was under the desk with the chair pushed in. So I walked over to the desk and pulled the chair out. Geremu looked up at me, this was the first time he had noticed me, with the look of horror on his face. Between his legs was a BIG bag of peanut butter M&M's that had just been opened that morning, half gone. He had M&M's in both fists and in his mouth. I'm pretty sure he didn't know what to do, so he offered me a fist of M&M's. He got in a bit of trouble. Geremu had gotten the M&M's off the top of the refrigerator, he is a Stunt Man in training.
I can't help but think that just 9 short months ago on our flight to the US he was picking all of the chocolate chips out of his muffin so he didn't have to eat them. Don't worry I didn't let them go to waste, I took care of them. I remember telling Nick that I would fix this one flaw he had. Little did I know he would be listen so closely to me at the time.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He may not look exactly like us, but at least you know he's a Curtis :)
I would love to put security cameras up in your house and once a week pop some popcorn and have movie night to see all of the things that go on!
Post a Comment