Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter Fun

I know we are jumping the gun a bit by dying eggs early but we will be out of town the week before Easter and I don't want hard boiled eggs sitting in the fridge while we are gone. So this afternoon we had a jolly good time with some stinky eggs (I don't remember hard boiled eggs ever smelling so bad).

So here is Cullen just before figuring out that the egg dipper is stuck on his finger. I sure wish I would have gotten a picture of the panic that caused.
Geremu was a pro-dipper. He would bring the egg to the cup on a spoon then pick it up off the spoon and drop it into the dye. This would cause the eggs to crack and dye to splashing out of the cup, none of which he seemed to notice. He also made sure that every egg he had was put in every color at least once, one color was never enough.
If the eggs could see, this is what they would have been looking at. Speaking of seeing, why didn't anyone ever tell me I had a butt-chin? Seriously?
My boys love to get scared and I always love their reaction. Today I thought it would be entertaining to video Geremu's reaction. I'll try and get Cullen later this week but he is a bit harder to get because if he suspects anything he calls for Geremu and sends him first.

This time I had to lure Geremu in with a fake sneeze

but was awarded with a fabulous result!

Oh the fun...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I absolutely love looking at your blog and seeing the boys....and you and Nick. We miss you guys and think of you often. We would love to maybe see you this summer!! These videos were cracking me up and I watched them like a thousand times. Way to much fun!!!!!!!! Tell Nick hello for us.

dgreetings said...

Hi,

Hey those pics are really cute.

Easter is on its way. I got inspiration from the pics for my upcoming ecards I am working on. I have already created easter ecards. Please check out and send them to your dear ones all free..
http://www.dgreetings.com/easter-cards/

Unknown said...

If you were to put a caption above Geremu's head after you sacared him out of his wits I believe it would say, "come on mom, really?" sooooo funny! his face is priceless!!