Friday, March 6, 2009

Colleen-ie

My sister Colleen is the baby of the family and the tallest of the girls. She is currently a senior in college and majoring in business and marketing education.
Colleen was also a boyscout and is currently dating another boyscout, Luke. Like Megan and Kyle they met at Boy Scout Camp. Luke goes to school and is from Tennessee.
Now that you have seen close pictures of all of my sisters you can see that we all have BIG teeth in common, the better to eat with! Colleen grew up sharing a room with Katie. During our childhood we did try other room arrangements but they never seemed to work out and we always ended back where we started.
Here are some stories about Colleen I like to think back on and smile about:
  • When Colleen was little she tried to escape from the backyard and got the butt of her sweat pants caught on the fence. We aren't sure how long she was dangling for but eventually her calls for help were heard and her butt was unsnagged.
  • Since she was younger then us we may have talked her into a few things I still feel a little guilty about; making her do the truffle shuffle, paying her a quarter to run around the block in a home-made sports bra, belting her to a spinning chair (I don't remember much about all these incidents but I do remember getting in trouble for all of them).
  • Once when Colleen went out to eat with my Aunt Kathy the waiter dumped a drink all over her. This is funny to me because this would really embarrass Colleen, I would have loved to have been there.
  • In a two day period Colleen and I ate 5 lbs of belly buster licorice, yummo.
  • Colleen use to participate on a swim team called the WAVE when she was in elementary school. So it shouldn't have been a huge shock to me that last year she joined her college swim club but it was. What I really want to know is if she wears colored goggles like she did when she was younger?
  • Colleen is a very focused person, she knows what needs to get done and she is very prepared and likes getting things done early.

This might shock you after you see the below picture but Colleen was never a cheerleader.

Looks like Katie has some serious tramp competition!

6 comments:

Bailey said...

I honestly think this week has been the best blogging week of ALL of them! I have been checking constantly all week! Thanks for "family week!"

Life's A Journey... said...

CC ain't got NOTHIN' on me!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Do I detect a headband on Colleen in all these 3 pictures?Like mother like daughter! I think the bunny might might bring her a pair of sunglasses.

Country Boy said...

Hot, Hot, Hot-te

Anonymous said...

Where have you been hiding her?

Anonymous said...

LOL to the head band comment!!

You should have added that CC likes to collect things. Beanie babies, rocks, stamps, and now...dirty Boy Scout socks. I personally think the last one is a little strange.