Saturday, April 26, 2008
Mama x 2
I realized today that I have not yet posted pictures of Geremu so here he is! These pictures were a part of his referral so they are already about 7 weeks old. We have not made a decision about his name yet, we are waiting until we meet him to decide if we will keep Geremu for his first name or change it to his middle name. I can not wait to meet him!

We talk with Cullen a lot about Geremu. He does seem to understand what is going on. Everyday when he wakes up he asks, "Mom and Dad go get Geremu today?" I know he understands that we are going to bring home his brother but I'm not sure he understands how long we will be gone for. He also has this idea that Geremu is going to bring all sorts of toys with him (I'm not sure why he thinks this). He'll say to me, "I share my toys with Geremu and Geremu share his toys with me". Ready or not... "Your toys are Geremu's toys."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute pictures and funny video!! "oh-pee-oh-pee-a"
:)
Hello friend,
I had to set up my own blog in order to talk to you (Katie did it for me). Check it out!
I made headway on Geremu's blanket, the star of Ethiopia was a bugger! And the green fabric shrunk to smitherines when you washed it. Good thing you did!
See you at yoga! SUPTA BABY!
Fritz Newberry- what a cute picture on your blog, I can't wipe the smile off my face:)
Ahhh! Geremu is so cute! Can't wait to meet him :)
Post a Comment