I have two REALLY good friends at school. My sisters always thought we were the same age because of the way I talked about them. Last year we had a school picture taken of the 3 of us. Yep, somehow the picture people managed to squeeze all 3 of our big heads into one small school picture. That's how my sisters figured out that we aren't quite the same age. Michelle, is 10 years older then me and Amy is my fathers age. Despite the age difference we have a lot in common (I would like to note that they are WAY more immature then me). Throughout the adoption process they have helped us through so many of the difficult decisions and step along the way. Every mile stone that is passed we have celebrate together, below is a picture of the cookie they gave to me today (they are just so nice). I've been waiting to make it through court to eat chocolate and celebrate the day.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HOW COOL! It made me smile!
It made me smile too! Do you think the pink dress makes my butt look big?
Post a Comment