Sunday, April 6, 2008

Head Sized Pretzel Only $.97

I don't have much time to write but I wanted to share some pictures from the day. Today was a beautiful day, Nick's Aunt Karrie and Uncle Mike came over with their kids for lunch. After lunch Nick and Mike took the kids biking then to the park. While Karrie and I talked and ran to Sam's Club. We got dinner at Sam's Club for the kids- cinnamon sugar pretzels as big as your head and chicken. The pretzels were a hit, Cullen basically licked all the cinnamon sugar off of his then called it quits.



Here is a picture of Cullen wearing his new sweatshirt from Pop, Cullen thinks he looks like Curtis and Johnny now! Thanks for the sweatshirt Dad.

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Head sized pretzels clearly remind me of head sized Mr. D's donuts and Kwik Trip 1 gallon sodas! Could life BE any better?!?!?

CC said...

No, Bailey it really couldn't....oh wait...maybe 3 hot dogs for a $!!

ps: Mr. D's closed!! Therefore I needed a new blogger ID...i'm no longer world's largest donut :(