Monday, April 14, 2008

Special Guest

The all-star weekend line-up continued with my Aunt Kathy coming Sunday evening, she is staying until tomorrow (Tuesday) around noon. She is attending a conferences at the University in town. Last night we met at a fabulous restaurant for dinner then came back to our house to celebrate Cullen's birthday. Kathy also brought along a cake for the party- yummy, I'm not one to turn down a cake! Cullen LOVES his birthday possibly as much as I LOVE birthdays!

Tonight after dinner was over Cullen wanted a piece of his birthday cake from last night. Nick cut him a piece of cake and gave it to him. Cullen then infomed us that he "needed" a candle. After Nick gave him a candle Cullen proceded to sing Happy Birthday to himself (I think he gets this from his father). We still have a week to go until his actual birthday- this is going to be a GREAT week!

No comments: