Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Nemo
What a beautiful day! Just want to tell one quick story before heading off to bed for the night. I think I mentioned that Cullen got a new fish this weekend from Erica and Katherine. The name of the fish has changed multiple times but I'm going to refer to it as Nemo because that seems to be its name ever other time. So Cullen has been really good about watching the fish and talking to it everyday. Today he decided to start putting stuff into Nemo's bowl. He started with his Dora vitamin. By the time I noticed it was in the bowl it was soggy, falling apart and hard to fish out. Shortly after telling Cullen we don't put stuff in the bowl I could hear Cullen talking to his fish. He kept saying "pretty", when I look at the bowl I notice that it's not visible and he was not referring to his fish when he says "pretty" but the mess he had made with his Packer pom-pom. The handle of the pom-pom was in the bowl and the poms were flowing out of the bowl and covering the outside so the bowl wasn't visible. Needless to say the second time I wasn't as calm as the first. The last straw was when Cullen put the cap from the water bottle into the fish bowl tonight. The fish is now out of Cullen's reach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment