Monday, April 7, 2008

Cullen's New Ball

So today after school I had to run to the grocery store to get a few staple items for the week. Every time I go to Festival Foods Cullen really wants to buy a "ball" before we leave. The "balls" are kept in a pretty cool container that intrigues Cullen, when the "ball" comes out it goes around the machine a few times. Today I splurged and put a quarter in the machine for Cullen to get a "ball". I never imagined that he would have as much fun playing with the "ball" as he has, I'll have to splurge more often. At one point on our drive home from the store the "ball" flew out of Cullen's hand and hit the window- it didn't even get a scratch on it. Below is a picture of the gumball that Cullen has been playing with since he got it, he has no idea it's edible. I can't wait until Cullen goes to bed tonight, the "ball" just might disappear- yummy!

No comments: