Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Did I mention I'm not eating chocolate?

So when my mother told me it was her plan to give up chocolate for the New Year I was wondering what exactly was wrong with her? Who gives up chocolate for an entire year? Apparently so did my Dad and sister Colleen. On New Years Eve in the midst of being called weak I gave gave in to their ridiculous nagging and said I'd give it up too.

The first month was hard, really hard, I LOVE my chocolate! My Mom told me that after 23 days it would get easier, I have no idea where she came up with that figure, but 3 months into this it's not any easier then on day one. Not a day goes by that I don't think of chocolate. I'm also starting to wonder what I have to prove to anyone anyways? The first month I would come home to messages on my answering machine asking if the "weakest link has cracked yet". Weakest link my butt, Colleen cracked under the pressures of school. Since my girl scout cookies were delivered I'm debating eating a row or box daily. Did I mention that I have been hungry since January 1st? The good news is that a quarter of the year is already done- that's longer then I even thought I'd make it.

On a more exciting note I've been busy putting together pictures of Cullen and perfecting my Photo Shop skills. I have a long term plans to slowly unveil my Photo Shop pictures on the blog but I can't go crazy all at once or I'll have nothing to talk about in a week. Below is one of the many pictures I've put together- I like to call this My Boys - 1!

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

EAT IT UP...while you can! You only LIVE once! Love the pics of the boys!