Sunday, April 20, 2008

3 Years Ago



Three years ago today I went to school just like any other day. I had to leave school in the afternoon for a doctors appointment, it was a Wednesday and I had another stress test to see how the baby was doing. I remember laying on the table while they were preforming the test. The nurses tried to wake the baby then have the baby move because they were not getting the results that they wanted. I didn't know going into the appointment that I wouldn't leave the hospital or have another meal until after the baby was born. It would be another 2 stressful days until Cullen was born.
Fast forward 3 years to a similar situation. Who would have ever thought on the same day 3 years later I would be completely stressed out again about another member joining the family? Two days until our court date, please pray for us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy Mama!
If you can't sleep, you can do my Grad school homework for me :)

Bailey said...

Hang in there! You guys are all in my prayers :) Happy Birthday and Happy Adoption? Day to the boys!

Life's A Journey... said...

If I only looked that 'sexy' at 12 weeks prego! Too cute! I'm a praying!