Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

A very Happy Valentine's Day was had in our house today. We don't do V-day gifts per say for the kids but instead opt for fun V-day meals. So it started off with red heart shaped pancakes with heart sprinkles added. Delicious, if you love syrup like my kids do! Nasuuna could not figure out what the sprinkles were... I think she asked me 50 times, "What disssss be?" during the course of her breakfast.

For dinner we feasted on heart shaped pasta with tomato sauce, fruit, hot bread and sparkling grape juice. Cheers to good food, family and friends!
Nasuuna is really into ask questions as she is starting to master the language. She loves to ask everyone in the family, "Dooo yaaaa wuvvvvve meeeee?" So stinkin' cute the first time. After Cullen was asked about 10 times in 5 minutes if he loved her he said, "I already told you I did."

Cullen is also into questions about songs. He recently was singing "I'm sexy and I know it."
Then asked, "Hey Mom, what does sexy mean?"
"Um, it means good looking"
To which he responds by killing himself laughing.
He also was singing, "I'm addicted and I just can't get enough."
"Mom what does addicted mean?"
It means you like something so much you can hardly stand it.
Now addicted is his new word, "I'm so addicted to the snow!"
Great.

Today was my first day of our families new reality... Nick went back to work. Everything went well, I got the kids off to school and our awesome babysitter Amanda was at the house when Gere and Nasuuna got home around around lunch. Speaking of Amanda I don't think I've mentioned yet that she recently had a baby. Let me snap a few pictures of this adorable little boy and introduce him to you later this week- stay tuned, he's got a wig you don't want to miss seeing!

In other news now that things in our life are settling down I just finished presenting at a few Global Awareness Assemblies in the schools around the area talking about the world water crisis. As we have done in the past we are selling t-shirts again with all the proceeds going directly to charity: water. Here is the 2012 design....
If you're interested in a shirt they are unisex shirts in light blue with navy blue ink. $10.00/shirt and since I'm not printing them myself (I just don't have the time) the shirt cost for production is a bit higher than the past. But $6.00/shirt will go directly to charity: water. E-mail me if you are interested at ancgerman@gmail.com

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments: