Thursday, February 16, 2012

Baby Easton

As promised earlier this week I want to introduce you all to our babysitter Amanda's new bundle of joy.
Meet baby Easton...
Seriously can you stand the cuteness?
And that head of hair, oh that hair... No hat necessary when you've got a wig that thick. I love how dark and long it is already. Not only is he cute but he is such a good baby too.

My kids are as in love with him as I am. If I play my cards right and I come up with things I need to "talk" to Amanda about everyday then I get to sit and hold him for awhile before they leave. Nasuuna seems to watch every move Amanda makes while she is caring for Easton. Then she likes to mimic the moves after Amanda leaves with her baby Musi. Geremu seems to think he has a new job of entertaining (or just overstimulating) Easton.

Speaking of jobs, my littles LOVE to get the mail. This can become a fight if the same kid gets the mail two days in a row. So Team German came up with a solution...
Team German Wins Again!

No comments: