Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tum, Tum, Tum, Tums

The boys each wrote a letter to their new sister today. I'm not posting Cullen's letter because he wrote Sister's name and I'm too tired right now to bleep it out.

Geremu's letter reads: Dear --------, I love you. I can't wait to meet you. Mom (and) Dad are coming to get you. Love, Geremu


Cullen's had something similar but also included several pictures of hearts.


In other news, when I finally went to pack tonight I noticed that the container of Tums was really light. When I flipped the top up the seal had been broken and there were only two Tums left... I read the instructions, "Do not exceed 10 tablets in a 24 hour period." Turns out the Tums were eaten this past weekend so I think/hope we are in the clear. I'm pretty sure that the 10 tablet rules was broken just based off doing the math. It's even possible that Cullen may never have heart burn the rest of his life.

Off to get some sleep...

3 comments:

Life's A Journey... said...

HAVE A SAFE TRIP! Tell Geremu Auntie Katie thinks his hand writing is SO good! His sister will LOVE the letter!

Christina said...

Oh my gosh! You're already leaving?! That is so terrific! Congrats again!

Finding Joy said...

Have an amazing trip!! Can't wait to see pics of your new DAUGHTER...can you believe that, you have a daughter?! Yippee! So happy for you!!!