I know you probably don't need an introduction, because AnnMarie is always gushing about what a GREAT older sister she has, and how much she loves her. In case you had some wax in your ears, or are a little hard of hearing, I'll re-introduce myself. My name is Katie, and I'm the sister that looks JUST like Ann Marie...give or take a few pounds. (-:
I feel bad because I live in North Carolina, and am too far away to help with much of the adoption happenings. I offered up to help in any way I could help from a distance and since I got a five star rating the last time I was a guest blogger, she figured she'd go back to her favorite sister and ask again.
Something that has just dawned on me is that I have a lot of power as a guest blogger. For a small fee, I could give you ALL the dirt on my sister. From the days when she wore a lip bumper and drooled, to AnnMarie claiming her voice sounds just like Jewel's! Who knows what the next few weeks of blogging could bring?
Anyways, enough about me. On to the VERY important news. Ann and Nick made it to their guest house in Africa safe and sound. She said she was "so tired she could pass out." Here's hoping they have a safe trip, smooth transition, get good sleep, and stay healthy. I'll keep this updated as much as I can. Please know that until the court date goes through, there isn't a whole lot of information I can give out about my new niece. Bare with me as I might have to dig back into my old pics of Ann Marie to post some entertaining blogs until then!
If you are the praying type, please keep Ann Marie, Nick, and all THREE of their kids in your prayers!
1 comment:
I want to hear the childhood stories of AnnMarie... I can tell you some work stories in exchange :)
Post a Comment