Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Prayers and Thoughts

Again, if you are the praying type, please keep Ann and Nick in your thoughts and prayers today as it's their court date. VERY important day for their family! I'll post when I get news or an OK from AnnMarie. I spoke with her on Skype on Sunday and she sounded good. She found a place to eat near where she was staying where the food is good and reasonable. Sounds like they'll be eating there EVERY night until they leave.

She is anxious for today to go well, and can't wait to get home safe and sound on US soil with her "girl." Nick sounded well too! One last thing she said is electricity is VERY spotty and isn't working most of the time. Which explains the lack of communication she has had with us in the past few days. FINGERS and TOES crossed that today goes well for them!

I'll keep you posted as much as I can/am allowed to share when I hear anything.

No comments: