Sunday, December 26, 2010

We've Got a Puker

We ended up leaving my parents house late last night to make the journey home after Cullen threw up. Here is our parting picture...You might recall a similar picture last year of my sisters family after her son puked. This is Cullen's 3rd time in the past 2 months sick like this, he throws up once (clementines) and that is sort of the end of it. Last night after he got sick I asked him how he felt and he said, "I feel like I shouldn't ever eat clementines again." He was also really worried about his "favorite sweater" that has since been washed and is as good as new.

This morning the boys have been busy playing with their new gifts. Cullen got this Crayola Model Magic set from Santa and we had a great time playing with it. I'm going to HIGHLY recommend this for those of you with young kids, it's so much fun. Sort of like a mix between Play-dough and Moon Sand but more fun and not messy at all, can you even imagine this?
It's magic and amazing!
The boys also broke out the new Science Kit, this was also entertaining until Geremu spilled all the colored water. We still have an additional 8 experiments that we will have to break out on a night with nothing else going on.

No comments: