Monday, December 20, 2010

The Latest...

Late last week we experienced a bit of a tragedy. A friend of our family passed away unexpectedly so we have been a little overwhelmed lately. Today was the funeral, which was sad (aren't they always?) and a good reminder for us to cherish the upcoming holidays with our family and friends.

I don't have any sort of transition from what I just said to the pictures I'm posting. So I'm just going to pretend that our live is perfect and fill you in on what we have been doing to stay busy.

Below is Geremu relaxing in the early morning. The three things he asked Santa for this year in no particular order are: a kidputer (that's what he thinks they are called), a motorcycle and an iTouch. The kid is tremendous at figuring things out, he is WAY more interested in electronics then Cullen. I let Geremu know that I wrote Santa a letter asking him NOT to bring Geremu those gifts because I don't think they are age appropriate. I did say that perhaps Santa can add some new games/apps on the iTouch for him.
Tonight was Cullen's Holiday Concert at school. Here Cullen is with his "teachers", only one of them is his teacher the other is the spouse but he is sure they are both his teachers.
Where's WALDO?

This was the best shot I got of Cullen, when he was on his way back to the classroom.

After the concert we went to see Santa. Cullen has asked Santa for a sweater so he "can carry my love with him all day".
Doesn't he know that Santa is already done shopping at this point? Too bad Cullen never mentioned wanting a sweater prior to his visit with Santa.

Adam and Eve made an appearance on our doorstep tonight thanks to our neighbors.

Geremu and Cullen have recently been spoiled by our good friends. They went to Build-a-Bear this past weekend and both got new stuffed animals (both of my kids are the stuffed animal type). They also got new blankets to sleep with, they are spoiled I tell ya.

No comments: