Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cullen's Camera

Cullen made himself a camera about a month ago, it consists of a long magnet (from one of his toys) and a large nut. He pulls his camera out often to "take pictures." The most entertaining thing about the camera is when Cullen says, "say cheese" everyone poses for the picture. It really doesn't even matter that people know it's fake.
Yesterday during lunch Nick was flexing for his "pictures." When Cullen set the camera down I picked it up and continued talking with Nick, we really were not paying any attention to the boys. I looked at Cullen because he was saying "cheese", he had taken his shirt off and was posing so I could take a pictures of him. I snapped a few pictures with Cullen's camera before grabbing my own...
I'd say like father, like son only Nick had his shirt on and Cullen appears to have moves of his own.

No comments: