Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tattoo Mike's Wedding

I have a good friend named Katherine I have known since she was little, I use to babysit her (I'm getting old). After I had Cullen she babysat for me, she went to school close to where we now live. Katherine also stayed with us for a bit while she student taught in the district both Nick and I teach.
My boys have both known her friend/boyfriend and now husband Mike, affectionately referred to as Tattoo Mike by my kids. Mike took Cullen to swimming lessons once when he was watching him. One thing lead to another and the next thing I know my 3 year old, Cullen, really wants a tattoo just like "tattoo Mike's". This past weekend Tattoo Mike and Kat got hitched.
Here the crew/family is headed out on Thursday night... Here Katherine is with her wedding party the morning of the big day...
And here I am with the beautiful bride.
It was so fun seeing neighborhood friends/families that I hadn't seen since I was young.
It was also good to see some of our friends that we have become good friends with because of Katherine.

No comments: