Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer Update

I can't believe how fast the summer is going. This past week has been a relaxing week with the family and some school prep. It won't be long now until we are back at school, so I'd best be prepared. We have two last trips planned before we are calling it quits for the summer- stay tuned in to catch up on the fun:)

The boys are enjoying a night outside in the tent without Mama. I'm thinking I'll be joined at some point by my child that doesn't sleep through the night... So I've got that to look forward to.

Cullen has hives on his face and chest so he is looking really sweet. We are not sure what caused it but have a suspicion (he was in a pool shortly after it was shocked.) We have given him Benadryl, a shower with "gentle soap" as well as a baking soda bath. I'm not sure it helped at all but it doesn't seem to have gotten worse.

I'll try to post some pictures from this past week tomorrow.

No comments: