We did a little swimming in the morning...
before the girl's headed out to check out the shopping in the area. I think we would all agree that the frozen yogurt place (Yoforia) was the BEST stop!
Here Katie is being taken completely off guard by The Tickle Monster...
Dear Mom,
Thank you for giving the orthodontist the A-OK to put a lip bumper in my mouth. I no longer just drooled at night, I could do it all day! What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger... Right?
Love,
AnnMarie
Dear Mom,
Thank you for only allowing Katie to wear Multipules, tight-rolled pants and curling her bangs out (some might say feathering). You were right, the rest of us were too young for that stuff anyways.
Love,
AnnMarie and Megan
Dear Mom,
Thank you for making me wear AnnMarie's hand-me-down jeans. Clearly, they were too small. The red indent line is almost off my stomach. I owe you.
Love,
Megan
Dear Mom,
Thank you for never making us wear elastic jeans.
Love,
Katie, AnnMarie and Megan
Dear Mom,
Thanks for making me ask to eat junk food when I was little and hiding the Little Debbie's in the basement forcing me to go on a scavenger hung for a snack. Because of that I binge eat.
Love,
Katie
Dear Mom,
Thanks for never making me have a bowl cut.
Love,
Megan
Dear Mom,
Thank you for making me run up the stairs in fear of having my butt pinched.
Love,
Katie, AnnMarie and Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment