Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Next Kindergarten... Then a Job...

Cullen has his last day of 4K school today. When I was helping him get ready this morning we were whooping it up and celebrating a little. After our cheer/chant Cullen looked at me and said, "Next year kindergarten and then I can get a job!" Um, I think you missed a few steps in that equation kid.

Yesterday we had a visit to Urgent Care. Cullen cut his finger with a sharp knife when he was, "Cutting the watermelon for Geremu and me to eat." He did a pretty good job of trying to do the wound care himself, unfortunately it left a big mess. By the time he had come upstairs to show me his finger I could pretty much retrace his steps since the incident happened. Turns out little fingers can hold a LOT of blood. The good news is he will be just fine and in a few weeks all that hopefully remains is a scar. On the way home from the doctors office Cullen told me that, "Next time I will think twice before I cut the watermelon." Really? How about next time ask for help and don't cut the watermelon.

This past weekend we headed to visit my sisters. It was Charlie's baptism and we helped celebrate the big day with the family. Charlie is CUTE, you will have to take my word for it, I wasn't really good about getting pictures on our trip.

No comments: