Here is a picture of the outside of Katie's neighborhood pool
This is our pool story. If Katie was hoping to make some new friends at her pool perhaps she should not have chosen Megan and myself to come to NC. Let's just say lifeguard break/adult swim + digital underwater camera = PARTY TIMES!
We noticed that all of the women hanging around the pool today were standing in the water or sit on the water's edge talking to one another, there hair never got wet. Then we showed up...We were by far the whitest people at the pool. One of the lady's even comment to my sister Megan, "Did you just move here? You are as white as a lily." So today I affectionately refer to Megan as Lily when we are at the pool. I may have been seen today used my body as a human surf board and pretended I was a whale so Johnny could ride me around the pool. Can I get a yee-haw!
Tomorrow Megan will no longer be the white lily of the pool, she appears to have missed a few spots on her body with sunscreen. She will now be referred to as Lily the Lobster!
The heat index was 107 degrees today, I have NEVER been in weather like this before. It's getting HOT down here...
Charlie has been doing a lot of...
Curtis has been really sick, so honestly I haven't seen a lot of him. 104 degree temp and trip to the doctor today. He actually was awake tonight and did eat a little.
I had the honor of watching Johnny play flag football yesterday. He did very well, he has picked up the game quickly. Here is what I captured of his near touchdown...
1 comment:
Does the lobster lily have the scalp???
Post a Comment