Friday, June 25, 2010

The Furniture Hunt...

We have been busy looking for furniture. Yesterday we went to name brand furniture stores and found a few things we liked. As you can see in the picture below we felt very comfortable, notice I even took my pants off to try the comfort level of the bed. It might look like I'm sleeping because my eyes are closed don't let that fool you. I can tell I'm faking it because I don't have drool coming out of my mouth. This morning at the pool we got a tip from a lady who told us to try a Closeout Outlet Furniture Store. She had warned us that it was "like a giant warehouse".
She failed to mention it would be like shopping at a flee market (think stuff everywhere) with no air conditioning. We made a BIG rookie mistake by heading out in the heat (97 degrees) without water. We were dying... After 2 hours we were awarded water by the sales lady when she had to break the news to us that they could not get us everything but one piece that we just ordered. We left approximately 5 pounds lighter with soaking wet shirts and our purses still heavy.
Katie might, just might get an little anxiety about the way weather is reported down here. Tonight we turned on the TV only to read, "WARNING: Richmond County flash flood watch. If you see flooding... Don't drown."
I'm having a bit of trouble getting picutres to download, so I'm going to cut this short and hopefully I will have more patience for this tomorrow...

No comments: