Saturday, June 26, 2010

The House...

Upon family request I am posting some pictures of Katie's new house, I will try to get shots of the inside tomorrow. This picture doesn't look quite right, her house is up on a bit of a hill.

As you can see from the above pictures a little trimming of the trees and hedges was necessary. Fortunately Katie knows this really HOT landscaper that has "started" trimming the worst of the mess.

Unfortunately it's hard to get much done in the heat, so only 3 of the over 40 shrubs/trees got trimmed.

While the personal landscaper was busy, Katie was at the hospital with Curtis. He has been pretty sick and was really dehydrated from the heat and illness combined.
So someone needed to entertain the kids, I was more than happy to do this. Here Andrew is right after coming up from diving for rings.

Every time I get in the water Johnny asks me to "get the camera" so we can take video and pictures of him. It's really quite entertaining.

While Charlie was busy sleeping again...

I was busy making sure the water slide was safe.

It was so much fun, I was able to talk Megan into taking a few trips down as well!

Thanks to Charlie, Megan didn't need a flotation device (if ya know what I mean.)


One last story, tonight we were on a walk, in the woods there was a lot of noise. We all look back and Katie takes off running faster than I have seen her move in the last few years into the street (opposite direction of the woods). Megan and I both look at her and smile while she explains that she is sure "it was Edward". I told her next time she is being attacked to make sure she saves herself (Charlie was with us). After she caught her breath she decided it was not Edward after all because, "it was Jacob".

No comments: