I've got another blog post. I don't have a ton to write, the weather was BEAUTIFUL and we get the pleasure of spending the week with friends! The friends (Maureen and Abinet) we are spending the week with we met while in Ethiopia. Abinet and Geremu lived together for some time while in Ethiopia.
We went down to the beach early, Geremu and Abinet ended up wet and in their underwear after about 3 minutes.
Nick attempted boogie boarding much to our delight- LOL.
Cullen loves playing in the sand and finding shells.
We are having lots of fun.
4 comments:
Looks as if you guys are all having a fantastic time!!! I love your pictures. Please tell Maureen and Abinet hello for us and another congratulations!!! Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your vacation. Where are you by the way?
I'm soooo jealous -- you look like you're having a great time!
Say hi to the whole crew for us.
See, other people like the updates too! I'm just going to lay on the couch and Spring Break-it through you guys :)
The weather looks SO nice!!
WOW...looks SO nice and like you are having a GREAT time! Beach looks quiet too! HAVE FUN and I'm with BIG RED...KEEP POSTING! If you need a place in the south to stay on your way back, swing by our joint...LOL!
Post a Comment