Monday, March 15, 2010

A Day in the Life of the Zoo Keeper

Our driveway became a zoo today and I became the zoo keeper, the job was assigned to me by Cullen. The animals kept me on the run by escaping from their cages. Once I figured out that I could keep them in their cages with food I wasn't on the run quite as often. Here my wart hog, Harpus (animal type and name chosen by Geremu), sits by his water dish, apples and an orange. He was busy making himself more food so he could invite his friend Stripes over for a party.

Here is my zebra, Stripes (he would get mad when I would "accidental" call him Stripe-less), busy making himself some chicken nuggets.

This zoo keeper has a bad feeling that she is going to be shoveling snow out of the animal cages one more time before the nice weather is here to stay...

1 comment:

Life's A Journey... said...

Good idea...I'm totally stealing it for the REAL Zoo Keeper to do on a GOOD afternoon!