Saturday, March 20, 2010

Trip to State

We had an exciting trip down to the Boy's State Tournament basketball games yesterday. Nick's school had won their first game at State on Thursday so we decided to bring the boys for the second game.
Geremu walked from the car to his seat chanting cheers the entire way. The first quarter of the game was AMAZING. Not only did both teams put on quite a show (we were ahead at this point) but Geremu also finished a $3.00 bag of M&M's in the first 7 minutes.
By the beginning of the 4th quarter it was clear that our team was not going to win so I brought the boys up to the nose bleed section. I think they loved to watch the game from there as much as I was enjoying watching the game from our court side seats.
Our team did not win but they sure had an great end to an excellent season.
I think the trip will be something our boys will remember.

No comments: