The boys are exhausted tonight. We started the day swimming then came home to ride bikes and play outside in the beautiful weather.
As I was cleaning upstairs today I looked outside to see Geremu flying a kite, he was not watching where the kite was headed. So I started to knock on the window to get his attention, I wanted him to watch his kite to avoid disaster. He couldn't figure out where the knocking was coming from and continued to not watch where he was going which resulted in the kite getting tangled in the tree. The funny thing was he had no idea it was tangled because he was still walking/looking around for the knocking sound. I snapped a picture of Nick trying to help the situation, once Geremu became aware of the kite stuck in the tree.
Take note of the "lake" of water next to our driveway.
This is what happens when you pay attention to the kite and not to where you are headed.
Some days you just can't win.
Sorry for the advice Geremu, you were kind of right, "Dat not funny, you all wrong."
I was wrong but it was sort of funny:)
No comments:
Post a Comment