We make Geremu wear a helmet, he chooses to wear the goggles for style, not safety.
Cullen dislikes biking, he really doesn't want anything to do with it, he would rather run along side the bikes. It might have something to do with the fact that every time he tried biking last summer Geremu would hop on another bike and try to play chicken with Cullen. Cullen would end up bailing because he was afraid. Cullen does not have the fearless personality Geremu does. It takes a lot to talk him into getting on a bike, I usually have to promise that Geremu will not come- LOL. Today I was able to talk Cullen into getting on the tag-along bike, you might notice from his foot position that he was ready to bail because Geremu came along with us.
By the end of our bike ride Cullen told me he was having fun and he was helping peddle so that was progress. I had to promise him we would not tip over. Which between you and me it was a promise I should not have been making, I was riding Nick's bike and the seat was to high for me to sit on.
1 comment:
I love the glasses! U have an amazing awesome family. I check in every day to see what new adventure you all have been on. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment