I married the love of my life! The boys decorated the kitchen with signs and flowers (thanks to the sitters help) and we had a delightful meal together as a family after Nick's track practice.
When Cullen was showing me the posters he made he said, "Mom, sorry I didn't put your ring on your ring finger. I just couldn't remember what finger it went on so I put just put it on your middle finger."
"That's just fine Cullen, it's easier for me to show my ring off to people that way."
Shortly after our wedding my wedding dress went missing. The case was solved this past summer and the dress is now back in our house. Which will now provide lots of opportunities for me to wear it again...
Unfortunately, the bowl Nick used to cut his hair is still missing. We think we may have lost it when we moved into our house (almost 7 years ago). If you have this or have seen it PLEASE let us know, Nick is willing to try and bring back the bowl haircut look.
I wish I had a wedding photo scanned in to show- LOL.
Happy World Water Day
4 comments:
: )
Happy anniversary. You still fit in your dress? Though not surprising, it's horribly depressing. :) If I send you a bowl will your hubs cut his hair again?
CONGRATS!!
I'm with hotflawedmama, not sure if I am impressed or jealous that you still fit in your dress. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment