Wednesday, February 10, 2010

He Loves Me

Cullen said to me, "Mom, I love you more than Christmas."
Now that's some major love.
The cherry on the top was this afternoon, we were sitting together talking and he grabbed my hand. After about 2 minutes I realized that he just wanted to hold my hand so I said, "Cullen do you think you will ever hold another girl's hand."
To which he replied, "Yeah mom, but I'll always love you more."

2 comments:

Christina said...

Awwwhhh...when will D say something like that to me? The best thing I got today was, "Mama, I stinky." Lucky you.

BTW, I just realized that my oral fixation comment, when taken out of context, may have been rather amusingly inappropriate. I'm wondering if that was why the comment after mine was moderated? ;)

AnnMarie & Nick said...

Christina, the moderated comment was offensive so I deleted it. Don't mess with Mama Bear:)