Sunday, February 14, 2010
Our V-Day Party
I decided to invite our friends over for a Valentine's Day "party" ("party" meaning we decorated the house) today. We invited our friends Katie and Billy over with their three kids to celebrate the day. The highlight of the food spread was chocolate covered strawberries and a garbanzo bean salad that was simply delightful (says the cook). Sophia preferred the "chocolate balls" (malted milk balls), she kept sneaking them when her mother wasn't looking.
The one requirement to attend the "party" was guest had to wear red, pink, or purple attire. Everyone played along to keep the host happy.
We tried to get a picture of the older kids in their matching outfits, my kids didn't quite cooperate but at least Carson and Sophia look amazing.
This afternoon the boys played, Geremu practiced roller skating with a little help from Cullen. It was a fast, yet fun weekend.
This past Monday we had a bay window put in, I love it and it's just what our front room needed. This picture is mostly for my parents viewing pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that window REALLY brightened up the room! I LOVE it! Nice call! As for the party, thanks for the INVITE! Looks like a blast! I'm sure Cullen was loving every minute, since he missed his party at school!
you are a good mom as I never even thought of having a party or turnin the pancakes pink. I guess there is always next year :)
Post a Comment