Monday, February 1, 2010

Geremu Already Misses Me...

I'm taking a little vacation later this week with 2 of my best friends. I wasn't really planning on telling Geremu about it until later this week, Nick told Geremu tonight. Geremu proceeded to follow me around hugging me telling me how much, "I miss you Mom." He doesn't understand the concept of a few days. He cried tonight before bed because he "misses me so much". I think we need to make a calender so he can see when I go and when I come back. I already feel guilty about going and I'm not even gone.
In other news, last night we went to our friends house for the "last supper" (or the last supper with them before they have baby #3). I was greeted at the door by this....
Sophia got a hold of Katie's lip stick and went to town on her face, beautiful. Carson got a hold of a scissors and cut part of one of Sophia's pony tails. The damage was in the back/top of her head and unless the mullets come back in style soon her hair-do is going to take a while to look flawless again.

No comments: